Do you want to take part in the development of one of the most dynamic FinTech companies in the world, disrupt entire industries and redefine the very essence of how financial services are conducted?
Nexo enables global members of the blockchain community to unlock their wealth in digital assets by borrowing or earning interest against their value, as opposed to selling them. Nexo’s core team possesses profound experience in finance, instant lending, and automation in the credit facilitation business for over 10 years, servicing millions of clients across Europe.
In just two short years, we became the leading firm in the blockchain space and aim to continue extending the distance from our competitors. New areas in which we develop and excel are Nexo’s OTC trading desk, as well as quantitative and derivative trading.
In order to respond to growing institutional demand, we are looking to hire an experienced finance or quantitative professional to join Nexo’s trading team as a Derivatives (Options and Futures) Project Manager
- Research and generate trade ideas and strategies involving derivative instruments in the digital asset space
- Together with the Head of Trading, develop and implement risk management policies surrounding options and futures tradingDiligently manage the risk of the derivatives trading book
- Develop an internal framework for real-time pricing and trading of derivatives for accredited and institutional clients
- Bachelor or Postgraduate degree in a quantitative field, finance, engineering, or another analytical field from a strong academic program
- Minimum of 2 years experience in derivatives trading or risk management.
- Strong knowledge in options and futures theory
- Good understanding of derivatives risk management
- Strong analytical and independent problem solving skills, and ability to deliver under tight deadlines.
- Energetic, independent with aptitude to learn and improve processes.
- Familiarity with programming languages like Python, SQL is not required, but could be considered an advantage
- Competitive base salary
- Challenging, dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Bonuses commensurate with performance
- An opportunity to be part of a life-changing financial innovation
- Consistently expanding responsibilities and career growth path