Imagine yourself contributing to the development of one of the most dynamic Blockchain FinTech companies in the world, reshaping entire industries and redefining the very essence of how financial services are conducted. This revolutionary innovation is Nexo.
Nexo is providing the blockchain community with the ability to borrow against their digital assets, rather than selling them. The team behind Nexo has been in the online lending automation and credit facilitation business for over 10 years, servicing millions of clients across Europe.
Earlier in 2018, we conducted a very successful 11x oversubscribed Private Pre-Sale and exceeded our funding goal, raising $52.5 million within two weeks. Since then Nexo’s outstanding platform has attracted a vast community of satisfied customers on a global scale.
For an in-depth understanding of the scale of our endeavor, make sure to explore our detailed whitepaper or our short business overview.
Now is the moment to join us as a Localization Manager.
- Define and manage all localization workflows end-to-end
- Manage all translation related projects including marketing campaigns, image translations, and others
- Manage the feedback process post translation and improve internal review processes
- Create and process translation projects in Memsource
- Ensure completion of all project-driven administrative processes
- Ensure that terminology and style pre and post localization is relevant
- Identify and implement strategies to improve processes or efficiency where needed.
- Strong technical background
- 2+ years of experience managing localization workflows
- A passion for language and a thorough understanding of localization/internationalization topics
- Experience using CAT tools (e.g. Memsource, Smartling, Idiom WorldServer, or Trados)
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes
- Knowledge around how to develop and manage terminology databases and translation memories
- Proven editing and proofreading skills
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of additional language will be considered as an advantage
- An opportunity to be part of a life-changing financial innovation
- Work in a highly collaborative team of qualified professionals
- Competitive salary with Bonus options
- Multisport card, health insurance, meals in the office
- Many company events and team activities