Do you want to take part in the development of one of the most dynamic Crypto FinTech companies in the world, disrupt entire industries and redefine the very essence of how financial services are conducted?
Nexo is providing the blockchain community with the ability to borrow & earn interest against their digital assets, rather than selling them. The team behind Nexo has been in the online lending automation and credit facilitation business for over 10 years, servicing millions of clients across Europe.
We're world leaders in the Crypto Lending space and we intend to remain in that position. In order to do so, we are expanding the scope of our operations by building capabilities in OTC, quantitative and systematic trading.
We are looking to hire a highly quantitative experienced professional to join the growing trading team of Nexo as a Quantitative Trader
- Identify and validate systematic mispricings across markets and instruments in the digital assets space and quantify related monetization opportunities
- Improve existing execution and settlement through process automation, strategy and supporting infrastructure optimization.
- Oversee and assist with the management of OTC trading flow from new and existing counterparties.
- Oversee company exposure levels across multiple assets, actively manage risk across multiple venues, entities and counterparties.
- Manage liquidity and order routing across multiple venues and proactively identify new business opportunities for Nexo Trading.
- Degree in finance, math, statistics, physics, computer science, or another analytical or engineering field from a strong academic program
- Minimum of 2+ years of Market Making/Arbitrage/Low-Latency or other systematic trading experience from a leading financial institution, executing across spot, futures, options and swaps.
- Experience with automated trading strategies, implementation, execution, and refinement in traditional finance or digital-assets sector.
- Good understanding of micro-market structures and liquidity
- Familiarity with programming languages such as Java, Python, Ruby, SQL, R, C++ or other scripting languages.
- Familiarity with tracking, storing and transferring digital assets.
- Passion for crypto-assets and knowledge of developments in the Crypto ecosystem with a clear understanding of the role they play in global markets.
- Proven track record of conceptualizing, developing and executing strategies based on data analysis and statistical/quantitative research.
- Ability to leverage an extensive and deep understanding of financial instruments for the creation of elegant and creative solutions in an ever-changing and complex crypto industry.
- Competitive base salary
- Challenging, dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Bonus options available in tokens
- An opportunity to be part of a life-changing financial innovation
- Consistently expanding responsibilities and career growth path