What we do and who we are?
We are the leading crypto lender that has built its reputation in the blockchain world with its signature Instant Crypto Credit LinesTM and Earn Interest product. Nexo has processed more than $30B+ for a continually growing 1.5M+ user base from more than 200+ jurisdictions around the globe.
We live and breathe solving complex problems for our base and we have the customer reviews to show for. We’ve zeroed in on solving real issues for our users and found a great product market fit. The result is a profitable business from Day 1 that has distributed close to $30M in dividends until now.
We are on a mission to build the next generation of infrastructure that will enable millions of people to ditch the traditional banking rails and move to a world of financial freedom and great UX. Nexo’s team consists of builders and problem solvers that sacrifice short term profits for the benefits of its users.
Nexo’s team is regularly featured on Bloomberg and CNBC to comment on pressing blockchain issues such as the Tether stablecoin, Facebook’s Libra, Tokenized Gold, and Bitcoin.
We are looking to hire a highly quantitative experienced professional to join the growing trading team of Nexo as a Quantitative Trader.
- Identify and validate systematic mispricings across markets and instruments in the digital assets space and quantify related monetization opportunities
- Improve existing execution and settlement through process automation, strategy and supporting infrastructure optimization.
- Oversee and assist with the management of OTC trading flow from new and existing counterparties.
- Oversee company exposure levels across multiple assets, actively manage risk across multiple venues, entities and counterparties.
- Manage liquidity and order routing across multiple venues and proactively identify new business opportunities for Nexo Trading.
- Degree in finance, math, statistics, physics, computer science, or another analytical or engineering field from a strong academic program
- Minimum of 2+ years of Market Making/Arbitrage/Low-Latency or other systematic trading experience from a leading financial institution, executing across spot, futures, options and swaps.
- Experience with automated trading strategies, implementation, execution, and refinement in traditional finance or digital-assets sector.
- Good understanding of micro-market structures and liquidity
- Familiarity with programming languages such as Java, Python, Ruby, SQL, R, C++ or other scripting languages.
- Familiarity with tracking, storing and transferring digital assets.
- Passion for crypto-assets and knowledge of developments in the Crypto ecosystem with a clear understanding of the role they play in global markets.
- Proven track record of conceptualizing, developing and executing strategies based on data analysis and statistical/quantitative research.
- Ability to leverage an extensive and deep understanding of financial instruments for the creation of elegant and creative solutions in an ever-changing and complex crypto industry.
- Competitive base salary
- Challenging, dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Bonus options available in tokens
- An opportunity to be part of a life-changing financial innovation
- Consistently expanding responsibilities and career growth path