Stand out and lead the way. Define an industry. Forge the path to truly blockchain-based, deflationary, and limitless finance.
Nexo is the world’s leading regulated digital assets institution. Our mission is to maximize the value and utility of cryptocurrencies by signature products created in Bulgaria. For four years now, we have processed $130+ billion for over 5,000,000+ users around the globe. And this is only the beginning.
You Are the Logician:
- Discover, analyze and assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Build ETL pipelines for a wide variety of data sources using (mostly) SQL and Python in an AWS environment
- Develop data tools for business departments that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Maintain and optimize existing data models and architecture.
What Makes You Stand Out:
- Experience with Postgres/Redshift.
- Experience with Python.
- Experience with AWS cloud services: S3, Athena, Redshift, Glue.
- Experience building, optimizing and supporting ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
Perks We Offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Annual bonuses
- Learning Hub
- Hybrid way of work and work from home
- Inspiring atmosphere and innovative projects
- Future career development in a global company leading the innovative blockchain space
- Tailor-made personal benefits package — you want it, you get it
- Wellness program including additional health insurance, Multisport card, sports activities, standing desks & protective glasses and many more
- Free assorted healthy snacks and fresh fruits in the office
- Weekly gourmet breakfast meet-ups
- Free parking with a designated space, free electric bikes & public transport
- Epic regular team buildings and parties
And so many more…