Stand out and lead the way. Define an industry. Forge the path to truly blockchain-based, deflationary, and limitless finance.
Nexo is the world’s leading digital assets institution. The company’s mission is to maximize the value and utility of digital assets by offering a comprehensive suite of products that include advanced trading solutions for retail and institutional clients, aggregation of liquidity from leading venues, and tax-efficient asset-backed credit lines. In 2022, the enterprise launched its investment arm Nexo Ventures, which now boasts over 60 portfolio companies. Nexo has processed $130+ billion for 6,000,000+ satisfied users across more than 200 jurisdictions.
You Are A Keeper:
- Responsible for upholding code reviews across all code platforms
- Provide leadership for application vulnerability scanning and penetration testing remediation
- Manage integration with vulnerability check tools such as Static Code Analysis and Dynamic Code Analysis tools
- Follow security best practices in performing tasks
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (Engineering, DevOps, Product) while carrying out daily tasks
- Discover security exposures and develop mitigation plans, and also report and fix the technical debt
- Provide support to the CISO on all application security activities
- Actively participate in security initiatives with minimum supervision
- Supporting Nexo's Responsible Disclosure program
What Makes You Stand Out:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Security, or in a related technical field.
- Experience with OWASP, static/dynamic analysis, and common security tools.
- Familiarity with common security libraries, security controls, and common security flaws.
- Experience identifying security issues through code review.
- Certification - OSCP, OSWE, GWEB (advantage)
- Strong software design and implementation know-how, strong familiarity with web protocols, a thorough knowledge of Linux/Unix tools and architecture, and be well-versed in application security and infrastructure security
- Excellent and professional communication skills (written and verbal) with an ability to articulate complex topics in a clear and concise manner.
Perks We Offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Performance-based bonuses
- Learning Hub
- Hybrid way of work and work from home
- Inspiring atmosphere and innovative projects
- Future career development in a global company leading the innovative blockchain space
- Tailor-made personal benefits package — you want it, you get it
- Wellness program including additional health insurance, Multisport card, sports activities, standing desks & protective glasses and many more
- Free assorted healthy snacks and fresh fruits in the office
- Free parking with a designated space, free electric bikes & public transport
- Epic regular team buildings and parties
And so many more…