Imagine yourself contributing to the development of one of the most dynamic Blockchain FinTech companies in the world, reshaping entire industries and redefining the very essence of how financial services are conducted. This revolutionary innovation is Nexo.
Nexo is providing the blockchain community with the ability to borrow against their digital assets, rather than selling them. The team behind Nexo has been in the online lending automation and credit facilitation business for over 10 years, servicing millions of clients across Europe.
Earlier in 2018, we conducted a very successful 11x oversubscribed Private Pre-Sale and exceeded our funding goal, raising $52.5 million within two weeks. Since then Nexo’s outstanding platform has attracted a vast community of satisfied customers on a global scale.
We are now looking for exceptionally talented and hard-working people to join our unrivalled team.
For an in-depth understanding of the scale of our endeavour, make sure to explore our detailed whitepaper or our short business overview.
We are looking to hire a professional to join the growing team of Nexo as an Affiliate Manager.
- Develop an affiliate marketing strategy to scale digital revenues
- Set up operations (some from scratch)
- Creating and negotiating strategic partnerships
- Monitor and analyse affiliate performance based on KPIs
- Identify and cultivate top performers and develop incentive programs to reward key affiliate partners
- Create monthly promotions and communications to affiliate marketers
- Collaborate with the internal operational and creative teams to continuously improve landing pages and overall marketing and merchandising campaigns through the affiliate network
- Develop affiliate recruitment and affiliate program marketing campaigns
- Deliver affiliate marketing reports to senior management
- 2+ years in Affiliate Management
- High comfort with data analysis and using data to make informed decisions
- Knowledge of affiliate and direct marketing best practices
- Eagerness to learn and contribute with ideas to make continuous improvements
- Ability to develop and deliver upon challenging KPIs
- Advanced multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding analytical, prioritizing, problem-solving & planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in English
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to the delegated tasks and responsibilities
- Curiosity and a strong desire to learn, grow and be up-to-date with the trends and the best practices
- Ability to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced environment and meet the deadlines; ability to work independently but within one strong team
- Self-starter and comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment
- Understanding of the blockchain space and its community
- Strong understanding of blockchain related terminologies and trends and have a liking for blockchain culture
- Sales/Marketing experience
- Experience working in in tech and internet related sectors
- Experience in the blockchain space
- Passion for innovation and disruption of the Blockchain FinTech space
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible working conditions
- Bonus options available in tokens
- Exceptional remote candidates will be considered
- An opportunity to be part of a life changing financial innovation