What we do and who we are?
We are the leading crypto lender that has built its reputation in the blockchain world with its signature Instant Crypto Credit LinesTM and Earn Interest product. Nexo has processed more than $30B+ for a continually growing 2M+ user base from more than 200+ jurisdictions around the globe.
We live and breathe solving complex problems for our base and we have the customer reviews to show for. We’ve zeroed in on solving real issues for our users and found a great product market fit. The result is a profitable business from Day 1 that has distributed close to $30M in dividends until now.
We are on a mission to build the next generation of infrastructure that will enable millions of people to ditch the traditional banking rails and move to a world of financial freedom and great UX. Nexo’s team consists of builders and problem solvers that sacrifice short term profits for the benefits of its users.
Nexo’s team is regularly featured on Bloomberg and CNBC to comment on pressing blockchain issues such as the Tether stablecoin, Facebook’s Libra, Tokenized Gold, and Bitcoin.
We are looking to hire a professional to join the growing team of Nexo as an Affiliate Manager.
- Develop an affiliate marketing strategy to scale digital revenues
- Set up operations (some from scratch)
- Creating and negotiating strategic partnerships
- Monitor and analyse affiliate performance based on KPIs
- Identify and cultivate top performers and develop incentive programs to reward key affiliate partners
- Create monthly promotions and communications to affiliate marketers
- Collaborate with the internal operational and creative teams to continuously improve landing pages and overall marketing and merchandising campaigns through the affiliate network
- Develop affiliate recruitment and affiliate program marketing campaigns
- Deliver affiliate marketing reports to senior management
- 2+ years in Affiliate Management
- High comfort with data analysis and using data to make informed decisions
- Knowledge of affiliate and direct marketing best practices
- Eagerness to learn and contribute with ideas to make continuous improvements
- Ability to develop and deliver upon challenging KPIs
- Advanced multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding analytical, prioritizing, problem-solving & planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in English
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to the delegated tasks and responsibilities
- Curiosity and a strong desire to learn, grow and be up-to-date with the trends and the best practices
- Ability to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced environment and meet the deadlines; ability to work independently but within one strong team
- Self-starter and comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment
- Understanding of the blockchain space and its community
- Strong understanding of blockchain related terminologies and trends and have a liking for blockchain culture
- Sales/Marketing experience
- Experience working in in tech and internet related sectors
- Experience in the blockchain space
- Passion for innovation and disruption of the Blockchain FinTech space
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible working conditions
- Bonus options available in tokens
- Exceptional remote candidates will be considered
- An opportunity to be part of a life changing financial innovation