What we do and who we are?
We are the leading crypto lender that has built its reputation in the blockchain world with its signature Instant Crypto Credit LinesTM and Earn Interest product. Nexo has processed more than $30B+ for a continually growing 2M+ user base from more than 200+ jurisdictions around the globe.
We live and breathe solving complex problems for our base and we have the customer reviews to show for. We’ve zeroed in on solving real issues for our users and found a great product market fit. The result is a profitable business from Day 1 that has distributed close to $30M in dividends until now.
We are on a mission to build the next generation of infrastructure that will enable millions of people to ditch the traditional banking rails and move to a world of financial freedom and great UX. Nexo’s team consists of builders and problem solvers that sacrifice short term profits for the benefits of its users.
Nexo’s team is regularly featured on Bloomberg and CNBC to comment on pressing blockchain issues such as the Tether stablecoin, Facebook’s Libra, Tokenized Gold, and Bitcoin.
- Create and maintain optimal data architecture & ETL processes using AWS services
- Implement an automated & secure DataOps framework
- Follow and enhance data security management processes
- Perform code reviews and own the overall code quality, maintainability and performance of the BI solution
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Build the infrastructure required for extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources
- Build an intuitive reporting framework to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance indicators
- 6+ years of experience with BI and data engineering with emphasis on cloud-based solutions;
- Proven track record as an architect with emphasis on data security, maintainability, performance, quality assurance, and cost management
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience with AWS cloud services: S3, EC2, RDS, Lambda, Redshift, Glue, is a plus
- Advanced working Python knowledge;
- Strong Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres, MySql and MongoDB
- Experience with data visualization and reporting tools - preferably in cloud-based context
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to solve problems for a global diverse base of customers on a massive scale
- Competitive salary
- Very attractive social package
- Flexible working conditions
- Bonus Options available in Nexo tokens