What we do and who we are?
We are the leading crypto lender that has built its reputation in the blockchain world with its signature Instant Crypto Credit LinesTM and Earn Interest product. Nexo has processed more than $30B+ for a continually growing 2M+ user base from more than 200+ jurisdictions around the globe.
We live and breathe solving complex problems for our base and we have the customer reviews to show for. We’ve zeroed in on solving real issues for our users and found a great product market fit. The result is a profitable business from Day 1 that has distributed close to $30M in dividends until now.
We are on a mission to build the next generation of infrastructure that will enable millions of people to ditch the traditional banking rails and move to a world of financial freedom and great UX. Nexo’s team consists of builders and problem solvers that sacrifice short term profits for the benefits of its users.
Nexo’s team is regularly featured on Bloomberg and CNBC to comment on pressing blockchain issues such as the Tether stablecoin, Facebook’s Libra, Tokenized Gold, and Bitcoin.
We are looking to hire a professional to join the growing team of Nexo as an Office Assistant.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Performs clerical duties, including, but not limited to, mailing and filing correspondence, placing orders, and answering calls
- Maintains stock of supplies (inventory, office equipment) by anticipating work requirements, ordering supplies, and distributing supplies where necessary
- Interacts with visitors, and vendors
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail
- Arranges meetings by reserving rooms and managing refreshments
- Types correspondence, meeting notes, and forms among other documents
- Photocopies, scans, and files appropriate documents
- Edits documents for accuracy
- Maintains accurate records and enters data
- Assists with organising events when necessary
- Conducts research and compiles data
- Signs for delivered packages and distributes them to the appropriate recipient
- Assists in setting up new employee accounts
- Maintains financial database records
- Answers employee questions and confirms employee’s orders
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analysing special reports; summarising information; identifying trends
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Experience in supply management, tracking budget expenses, delegation, staffing, promoting process improvement, inventory control
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary
- Warm personality with strong communication skills
- Ability to work well under limited supervision
- Great communication skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Reporting Skills
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- MS Office pack
- Additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
- Experience working in tech companies
- Experience in the blockchain space
- Passion for innovation and disruption of the Blockchain FinTech space
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible working conditions
- Bonus options available in tokens
- An opportunity to be part of a life-changing financial innovation