Becoming a Product Manager - Card and Payment Services at Nexo is an outstanding opportunity for anyone interested in a career working in the electronic payments and payment card industry. The main focus for the Product Manager is the responsibility for the introduction, development, and delivery of the payment products and services.
Manage the strategic development and operational functionality of Nexo Card and payment services on a global scale in alignment with Nexo’s corporate objectives.
The Product Manager will have accountability for working with key platform vendor partners to drive product development and growth, and other related performance targets including product profitability, customer satisfaction, and availability. This position will also work closely with key stakeholders within the organization to maintain compliance, ensure smooth technical integration and successful product launch and development.
- Research, secure and manage strategic platform vendor relationship and platform developments in card payment and payment processing
- Work closely with Chief Card & Payment Officer to define and drive overall card product strategy and roadmap
- Collaborate closely with Product, Engineers, and cross-functional teams to scope effective solutions and ensure that we’re building impactful products.
- Prioritize, negotiate and remove blockers to orchestrate successful launch and/or optimization cycle
- Staying tuned with the technological and regulatory evolution in the card payments space and ensuring we stay ahead of the curve
- Maintain industry intelligence in card technology and consumer trends, and identify applications to enhance Nexo’s corporate objectives.
- Report to Chief Card & Payment Officer about the product and project development.
Knowledge, Skills, and Education
- 3 - 5 years of experience in financial services and/or banking (issuing, acquiring, processing)
- Experience in developing, implementing and managing card products and payment instruments
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of the electronic payments environment and card payment systems
- Thorough understanding of card industry product construct (prepaid, debit, credit), processing and pricing
- Strong knowledge of the payment industry rules and regulations
- Project Management experience (preferably in banking or finance industries)
- Your knowledge stretches across multiple disciplines in the technology stack
- Superior relationship management and communication skills
- Comfortable and effective working directly with all levels of internal and external personnel
- Capable of meeting fast-paced deadlines
- Comfortable working autonomously as well as in a group environment
- Experience working with card network operators other than Visa and Mastercard.
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible working conditions
- Bonus options available in tokens
- Exceptional remote candidates will be considered
- An opportunity to be part of a life-changing financial innovation