What we do and who we are?
We are the leading crypto lender that has built its reputation in the blockchain world with its signature Instant Crypto Credit LinesTM and Earn Interest product. Nexo has processed more than $30B+ for a continually growing 2M+ user base from more than 200+ jurisdictions around the globe.
We live and breathe solving complex problems for our base and we have the customer reviews to show for. We’ve zeroed in on solving real issues for our users and found a great product market fit. The result is a profitable business from Day 1 that has distributed close to $30M in dividends until now.
We are on a mission to build the next generation of infrastructure that will enable millions of people to ditch the traditional banking rails and move to a world of financial freedom and great UX. Nexo’s team consists of builders and problem solvers that sacrifice short term profits for the benefits of its users.
Nexo’s team is regularly featured on Bloomberg and CNBC to comment on pressing blockchain issues such as the Tether stablecoin, Facebook’s Libra, Tokenized Gold, and Bitcoin.
Nexo is looking for an experienced Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator to assist with projects and support work. We are looking for someone with a deep understanding of configuring Marketing Cloud, who can work alongside our CRM and Product teams to ensure we get the most out of the platform and deliver great customer experiences.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Salesforce Financial Service Cloud. Nexo is looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator to join our CRM team and to assist with projects and support work. The ideal candidate is someone with a deep understanding of configuration, customization and automation of the Salesforce platform. A person who can work alongside our CRM and Product teams to ensure we get the most out of our Salesforce products and deliver great customer experiences.
- Daily administration and support of Salesforce database
- Responsible for providing day-to-day end-user support (maintaining and improving workflows, email alerts, custom objects, complex formula fields, page layouts, process builders, flows, assignment rules, configuring communities, and troubleshooting bugs
- Creating and managing components
- LEX App builder
- Knowledgeable for all things related to Communities
- Very good understanding for Omni-channel
- Create and maintain documentation on business processes, policies, system configuration, and training materials
- Good understanding of Digital Engagement
- Fully capable of managing Salesforce Knowledge
- Responsible for platform data security. Manage access and permissions through User Setup, Role Hierarchy, Profiles, Permission Sets, Public Groups, and Queues, Sharing Rules, Security Policies, and Encryption
- Design, build, document, test and deploy enhancements using industry best practices
- Full capability of provisioning new chat channels and supporting them
- Assist with testing Apex development in testing environment
- Proficiency with Process Builder
- Creating and managing Salesforce flows
- Good understanding of Marketing Cloud and Journeys
- Train new and existing users on how to run reports and dashboards
- Analyze business requirements, procedures and provide solutions
- Troubleshoot and work with users to ensure SF meets their needs
- Keep up to date with Salesforce features and functionality and provide recommendations for process improvements
- Experience with DataLoader, Workbench, DemandTools
- 3 years of experience with Salesforce or other CRMs
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple projects
- Excellent writing skills for documentation creation/maintenance
- Detailed-oriented with communication and analytical skills
- Experience in managing a small team is a plus
- Fluency in English - written and verbal