Imagine yourself contributing to the development of one of the most dynamic Blockchain FinTech companies in the world, reshaping entire industries and redefining the very essence of how financial services are conducted. This revolutionary innovation is Nexo.
Nexo is providing the blockchain community with the ability to borrow against their digital assets, rather than selling them. The team behind Nexo has been in the online lending automation and credit facilitation business for over 10 years, servicing millions of clients across Europe.
Earlier in 2018, we conducted a very successful 11x oversubscribed Private Pre-Sale and exceeded our funding goal, raising $52.5 million within two weeks. Since then Nexo’s outstanding platform has attracted a vast community of satisfied customers on a global scale.
For an in-depth understanding of the scale of our endeavor, make sure to explore our detailed whitepaper or our short business overview.
We are now looking for а talented and hard-working professional to join our unrivaled team as a Legal and Licensing Specialist.
- Survey the legal and compliance framework for Nexo’s business activity in multiple jurisdictions
- Survey the licensing requirements applicable to Nexo’s business activity in multiple jurisdictions and prepare all the necessary documents in the course of licensing procedures initiated by Nexo;
- Prepare commercial agreements, general terms and conditions, company policies, procedures, plans, programs and other types of legal instruments;
- Address any general or ad-hoc legal queries from members of Nexo’s team;
- Work closely with and report to the Head of Legal, and the Managing Partners, when necessary, to better assess applicable requirements and to ensure that Nexo’s business activity is carried out in full compliance therewith;
- Work in close cooperation and actively communicate with regional legal counsels and regulators.
- Master’s degree in law;
- Strong academic record;
- Minimum professional experience in a corporate environment of 2 years; experience in the field of compliance, licensing and blockchain is a strong advantage;
- Proficiency in English;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to comprehend how new regulations will impact Nexo’s products and expansion plans;
- Experience in preparation and implementation of commercial agreements, general terms and conditions, company policies, procedures, plans, programs and other types of legal instruments;
- Ability to assess and mitigate regulatory risks;
- Ability to solve complex problems and apply interdisciplinary thinking;
- Advanced multi-tasking skills;
- Outstanding analytical, prioritizing, problem-solving and planning skills;
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to the delegated tasks and responsibilities;
- Ability to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced environment and meet deadlines; ability to work independently but within one strong team;
- Curiosity and a strong desire to learn, grow and be up-to-date with the trends and the best practices in virtual assets, banking, FinTech and RegTech.
- Competitive remuneration;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Bonus options available in tokens;
- An opportunity to be part of life-changing financial innovation.