Stand out and lead the way. Define an industry. Forge the path to truly blockchain-based, deflationary, and limitless finance.
Nexo is the world’s leading digital assets institution. The company’s mission is to maximize the value and utility of digital assets by offering a comprehensive suite of products that include advanced trading solutions for retail and institutional clients, aggregation of liquidity from leading venues, and tax-efficient asset-backed credit lines. In 2022, the enterprise launched its investment arm Nexo Ventures, which now boasts over 60 portfolio companies. Nexo has processed $130+ billion for 6,000,000+ satisfied users across more than 200 jurisdictions.
You Are The Commander:
- Survey the licensing and/or registration requirements applicable to Nexo’s business activity in multiple jurisdictions;
- Prepare all the necessary documents in the course of licensing and/or registration procedures initiated by Nexo in multiple jurisdictions;
- Be involved in the license and/or registration maintenance, including in regular examinations;
- Work closely with and report to the relevant team lead and/or the Head of Legal & Regulatory Compliance, as the case may be, to better assess applicable requirements and to ensure that Nexo’s business activity is carried out in full compliance therewith;
- Work in close cooperation and actively communicate with regional legal counsels and regulators.
What Makes You Stand Out:
- Master’s degree in law;
- Strong academic record;
- Minimum relevant professional experience in a corporate environment of 3-5 years, including in the field of compliance, credit, payment institution and banking licensing. Any experience in cryptocurrencies and blockchain is a strong advantage;
- Proficiency in English;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to comprehend how new regulations will impact Nexo’s products and expansion plans;
- Ability to assess and mitigate regulatory risks;
- Ability to solve complex problems and apply interdisciplinary thinking;
- Advanced multi-tasking skills;
- Outstanding analytical, prioritizing, problem-solving and planning skills;
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to the delegated tasks and responsibilities;
- Ability to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced environment and meet deadlines; ability to work independently but within one strong team;
- Curiosity and a strong desire to learn, grow and be up-to-date with the trends and the best practices in virtual assets, banking, FinTech and RegTech.
Perks We Offer:
- Attractive remuneration package;
- Performance-based bonuses;
- Learning Hub;
- Hybrid way of work and work from home;
- Inspiring atmosphere and innovative projects;
- Future career development in a global company leading the innovative blockchain space;
- Tailor-made personal benefits package — you want it, you get it;
- Wellness program including additional health insurance, Multisport card, sports activities, standing desks & protective glasses and many more;
- Free assorted healthy snacks and fresh fruits in the office;
- Free parking with a designated space, free electric bikes & public transport;
- Epic regular team buildings and parties.
And so many more…