Stand out and lead the way. Define an industry. Forge the path to truly blockchain-based, deflationary, and limitless finance.
Nexo is the world’s leading digital assets institution. The company’s mission is to maximize the value and utility of digital assets by offering a comprehensive suite of products that include advanced trading solutions for retail and institutional clients, aggregation of liquidity from leading venues, and tax-efficient asset-backed credit lines. In 2022, the enterprise launched its investment arm Nexo Ventures, which now boasts over 60 portfolio companies. Nexo has processed $130+ billion for 6,000,000+ satisfied users across more than 200 jurisdictions.
As a Salesforce Developer, you’ll use your knowledge of the Salesforce platform to build best-in-class functionality for customers, ensuring that what’s developed maximizes the potential of standard features while providing customization is completed in a way that is best practice high-quality.
You Are The Uniter:
- Follow Salesforce development best practices and work closely with the development team to ensure high quality code standards are met.
- Help design and build a performant, scalable, fault-tolerant product on the Salesforce platform.
- Team with other developers to solve system design and implementation problems
- Evaluate, select, implement, and integrate new technology into solutions that support our business unit stakeholders.
- Document business requirements, specifications, process flows, application designs, application configuration, testing
- Integrate multiple systems with Salesforce, including internal proprietary and third-party applications
What Makes You Stand Out:
- At least two year experience in delivering Salesforce projects
- Expert with SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, User Security Models, Page Layouts, Email Services, Dashboards, Tasks, and Events.
- Experience in Salesforce CRM app development
- Experience with Apex, Process Builder, Triggers, Approval Processes, and Flow.
- Experience with UI components and frameworks (Lightning Web Components, Aura, Visualforce, SLDS)
- Experience with database design concepts and use of SOQL, SOSL, and SQL.
- Experience with Salesforce DX / CLI.
- Experience in data design, architecture, relational databases, and data modeling.
- Fluent English with excellent oral and written communication
- Analytical mind with an eye for detail is a plug
Perks We Offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Performance-based bonuses
- Learning Hub
- Hybrid way of work and work from home
- Inspiring atmosphere and innovative projects
- Future career development in a global company leading the innovative blockchain space
- Tailor-made personal benefits package — you want it, you get it
- Wellness program including additional health insurance, Multisport card, sports activities, standing desks & protective glasses and many more
- Free assorted healthy snacks and fresh fruits in the office
- Free parking with a designated space, free electric bikes & public transport
- Epic regular team buildings and parties
And so many more…