What we do and who we are?
We are the leading crypto lender that has built its reputation in the blockchain world with its signature Instant Crypto Credit LinesTM and Earn Interest product. Nexo has processed more than $30B+ for a continually growing 2M+ user base from more than 200+ jurisdictions around the globe.
We live and breathe solving complex problems for our base and we have the customer reviews to show for. We’ve zeroed in on solving real issues for our users and found a great product market fit. The result is a profitable business from Day 1 that has distributed close to $30M in dividends until now.
We are on a mission to build the next generation of infrastructure that will enable millions of people to ditch the traditional banking rails and move to a world of financial freedom and great UX. Nexo’s team consists of builders and problem solvers that sacrifice short term profits for the benefits of its users.
Nexo’s team is regularly featured on Bloomberg and CNBC to comment on pressing blockchain issues such as the Tether stablecoin, Facebook’s Libra, Tokenized Gold, and Bitcoin.
Nexo is looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer to join our CRM team and to assist with projects and support work. The ideal candidate is someone with a deep understanding of Salesforce ecosystem and provides imperative and declarative programming solutions to our business obstacles. A person who can work alongside our CRM and Product teams to ensure we get the most out of our Salesforce products and deliver great customer experiences.
- Thorough knowledge of coding best practices, and general OOP concepts and design patterns
- Experience with advanced APEX programming concepts including core design patterns, limits, bulk patterns, and efficient, reliable trigger handling
- Experience in working with Force Bulk API and the Metadata API Knowledge of integrations, third-party integration tools and ETL with Salesforce, preferably AWS Glue
- Core database (SQL) skills including ability to execute and debug complex queries
- Web Services development or experience with the Salesforce API (REST, SOAP, Apex etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce deployment technologies such as Ant, SFDX and change sets
- Strong knowledge of Git, Jenkins, Ant, Maven, or other similar technologies
- Automation and scripting development experience with Python
- Good understanding of LEX componentsBuilder and Flows is a plus
- Deep knowledge in multi-tenancy and Governor Limits in Salesforce
- A passion for working within an Agile development methodology and collaborative team environment
- A detail-oriented approach prioritizing great quality of work and high standards
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to manage several projects per sprint
- Strong interest in creating unique solutions which directly impact business success
- Strong interest in automation and business process improvement endeavors Interest in building a career within the Salesforce ecosystemManaging Salesforce Process
- Good English skills, as well as good verbal and written communication skills
- 3 years of experience with SalesforceGood understanding of Amazon S3 and Redshift SFDX experience
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team on multiple projects
- Excellent writing skills for documentation creation/maintenance
- Detailed-oriented with communication and analytical skills