What we do and who we are?
We are the leading crypto lender that has built its reputation in the blockchain world with its signature Instant Crypto Credit LinesTM and Earn Interest product. Nexo has processed more than $30B+ for a continually growing 2M+ user base from more than 200+ jurisdictions around the globe.
We live and breathe solving complex problems for our base and we have the customer reviews to show for. We’ve zeroed in on solving real issues for our users and found a great product market fit. The result is a profitable business from Day 1 that has distributed close to $30M in dividends until now.
We are on a mission to build the next generation of infrastructure that will enable millions of people to ditch the traditional banking rails and move to a world of financial freedom and great UX. Nexo’s team consists of builders and problem solvers that sacrifice short term profits for the benefits of its users.
Nexo’s team is regularly featured on Bloomberg and CNBC to comment on pressing blockchain issues such as the Tether stablecoin, Facebook’s Libra, Tokenized Gold, and Bitcoin.
We are looking to hire a professional to join the growing team of Nexo as a Payments Specialist - Night Shifts.
- Handle all money-in and money-out flows,
- Investigate any transaction failures;
- Assisting the Customer Support team to resolve transfer related issues;
- Involved in AML and KYC processes;
- Synchronisation with the accounting and reporting personnel for budgeting and financial statements generation;
- Participate in process improvement initiatives;
- Ensure availability of funds on corporate accounts;
- Helps with the implementation of new payments processes.
- You have experience working in a secure payment environment;
- You have a good understanding of payment processes, money movements and reconciliation;
- Advanced multi-tasking skills;
- Outstanding analytical, prioritizing, problem-solving & planning skills;
- Proficiency in English;
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to the delegated tasks and responsibilities;
- Availability to work on shifts - night shifts;
- Understanding of the blockchain space and its community;
- Strong understanding of blockchain-related terminologies and trends and have a liking for blockchain culture;
- Experience working in tech and internet-related sectors;
- Experience in the blockchain space, banking and/or FinTech;
- Passion for innovation and disruption of the Blockchain FinTech space;
- You have experience in Customer Support or Client Verification teams.
- Competitive base salary;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Bonus options available in tokens;
- An opportunity to be part of life-changing financial innovation.