What we do and who we are?
We are the leading crypto lender that has built its reputation in the blockchain world with its signature Instant Crypto Credit LinesTM and Earn Interest product. Nexo has processed more than $30B+ for a continually growing 1M+ user base from more than 200+ jurisdictions around the globe.
We live and breathe solving complex problems for our base and we have the customer reviews to show for. We’ve zeroed in on solving real issues for our users and found a great product market fit. The result is a profitable business from Day 1 that has distributed close to $10M in dividends until now.
We are on a mission to build the next generation of infrastructure that will enable millions of people to ditch the traditional banking rails and move to a world of financial freedom and great UX. Nexo’s team consists of builders and problem solvers that sacrifice short term profits for the benefits of its users.
Nexo’s team is regularly featured on Bloomberg and CNBC to comment on pressing blockchain issues such as the Tether stablecoin, Facebook’s Libra, Tokenized Gold, and Bitcoin.
We are looking to hire a professional to join our growing team of Nexo as a Full Stack Developer.
- Developing new user-facing features of Nexo’s blockchain FinTech platform
- Work closely with other designers and the product owners in order to deliver working solutions for our clients in a timely manner
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Creating custom components and styling them based on the design requirements
- Maintaining a well-tested codebase with continuous integration and coverage reporting
- Develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve, you own the full life-cycle of your code - you write it, you own it
- Share your knowledge and help the team evolve best practices
- Work in small autonomous teams with short release cycles
- 3+ years of proven work experience as Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience working with Nginx, PHP, MongoDB, MySQL
- Experience with version control systems
- Troubleshooting & debugging skills
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to the delegated tasks and responsibilities
- Curiosity and a strong desire to learn, grow and be up-to-date with the trends and the best practices
- Ability to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced environment and meet the deadlines; ability to work independently but within one strong team
- Self-starter and comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience with React and/or React Native
- A good understanding of blockchain technology and the digital assets space
- Passion for innovation and disruption of the Blockchain FinTech space
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible working conditions
- Bonus options available in tokens
- Exceptional remote candidates will be considered
- An opportunity to be part of a life-changing financial innovation