Nexo is a world leader in the Digital Asset Lending space. In order to strengthen Company's market position and broaden its institutional footprint, we are expanding our research and valuation team in the digital assets space.
We are looking to hire a bright and driven professional for our growing investment banking division as a Digital Assets Analyst.
- Conduct deep-dive research of the digital assets markets
- Qualitatively and quantitatively analyze blockchain projects with the goal of selecting ideas that are expected to deliver superior risk-adjusted returns based on business model evaluation and tokenomics
- Write comprehensive and convincing research reports to communicate ideas and themes
- Proactively contribute to the Corporate Finance, Business Development, and Sales & Trading departments
- Assess strategic collaborations and/or acquisitions in the digital assets space
- Stay informed with market trends, opportunities, risks and new projects in the industry
- Attend Blockchain and other relevant conferences and events
- University degree in economics, finance, math, or another analytical field from a top-tier academic program
- Previous investment banking or capital markets experience at a recognizable financial institution is preferred
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to deliver high-quality and well-researched information in tight deadlines
- Ability to quickly process and analyze large quantities of information in a fast-paced environment
- Genuine curiosity and passion to learn new skills and concepts is essential.
- Passion for fintech disruption and digital assets and knowledge of developments in the related ecosystems is a strong advantage
- Competitive base salary
- Challenging, dynamic and stimulating work environment at one of the fastest-growing start-ups worldwide
- Attractive perks such as Multisport card and private health insurance
- Generous bonus options available in tokens
- An opportunity to be part of a life-changing financial innovation
- Consistently expanding responsibilities and career growth path within the company