What we do and who we are?
We are the leading crypto lender that has built its reputation in the blockchain world with its signature Instant Crypto Credit LinesTM and Earn Interest product. Nexo has processed more than $30B+ for a continually growing 2M+ user base from more than 200+ jurisdictions around the globe.
We live and breathe solving complex problems for our base and we have the customer reviews to show for. We’ve zeroed in on solving real issues for our users and found a great product market fit. The result is a profitable business from Day 1 that has distributed close to $30M in dividends until now.
We are on a mission to build the next generation of infrastructure that will enable millions of people to ditch the traditional banking rails and move to a world of financial freedom and great UX. Nexo’s team consists of builders and problem solvers that sacrifice short term profits for the benefits of its users.
Nexo’s team is regularly featured on Bloomberg and CNBC to comment on pressing blockchain issues such as the Tether stablecoin, Facebook’s Libra, Tokenized Gold, and Bitcoin.
Nexo is looking for an experienced Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer who is responsible for understanding business requirements and delivering high-quality technical solutions that empower the Marketing teams to utilize the Marketing Cloud automation platform.
This position is part of the CRM Department, but will as well support the marketing team with building custom queries, email templates, amp script-based dynamic templates, automation jobs, and build out comprehensive customer journeys.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Salesforce Core Cloud (Financial Service Cloud).
- Salesforce technology expert responsible for design and technical implementation
- Translate business and marketing challenges into well-designed solutions
- Collaborate with the internal feature development team to determine the best path for Salesforce platform implementation
- Stay in tune with latest Salesforce technology updates, changes, community, and roadmaps
- Understand the ins and outs of complex technology environments and know how to optimize solutions for efficiency and simplicity
- Responsible for the iteratively improving our Marketing Cloud data model and architecture
- Enjoy teaching and coaching the business team on how to best use Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Maintain and document technical processes and marketing automation procedures and provide seamless hand-off to business users to utilize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with non-technical personnel
- Experience with email and/or marketing automation software and integration with databases
- Knowledge of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) aka ExactTarget is required
- Experience working with all Marketing Cloud Builders and Studios, including Mobile Connect and Personalization Builder for Emails
- Develop responsive email templates with extensive knowledge of AMPscript and Guide Template Language
- Master with SQL and robust understanding of Marketing Cloud’s contact data model
- Extensive experience utilizing Journey Builder with thorough understanding of Audience Builder configuration
- Ability to elicit requirements and translate to technical solutions that can scale across multiple business units
- Experience with web service integration (REST/SOAP)
- 3+ years of experience as a marketing cloud administrator and/or developer
- Strong background in agile SCRUM agile practices and associated tools (Jira, Confluence, Slack, etc.)
- Fundamental understanding of database technologies (RDBMS, NoSQL)
- Certified in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer and/or Marketing Cloud Consultant is preferred, but not required