What we do and who we are?
We are the leading crypto lender that has built its reputation in the blockchain world with its signature Instant Crypto Credit LinesTM and Earn Interest product. Nexo has processed more than $30B+ for a continually growing 2M+ user base from more than 200+ jurisdictions around the globe.
We live and breathe solving complex problems for our base and we have the customer reviews to show for. We’ve zeroed in on solving real issues for our users and found a great product market fit. The result is a profitable business from Day 1 that has distributed close to $30M in dividends until now.
We are on a mission to build the next generation of infrastructure that will enable millions of people to ditch the traditional banking rails and move to a world of financial freedom and great UX. Nexo’s team consists of builders and problem solvers that sacrifice short term profits for the benefits of its users.
Nexo’s team is regularly featured on Bloomberg and CNBC to comment on pressing blockchain issues such as the Tether stablecoin, Facebook’s Libra, Tokenized Gold, and Bitcoin.
- You will need to produce software and service design and implementation for distributed systems
- You will develop applications using Java, Kafka, micro-services and AWS
- Developing the back-end components and services of Nexo’s blockchain fintech platform
- Maintaining a well-tested codebase with continuous integration and coverage reporting
- Optimizing for maximum speed and scalability
- Develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve, you own the full life-cycle of your code - you write it, you own it
- Share your knowledge and help the team evolve best practices
- Work in small autonomous teams with short release cycles
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of working experience in developing software using Java and Spring Boot
- Good knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Good understanding of modern cloud environments (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Good understanding of microservice architecture
- Experience with document-oriented databases and key-value stores such as MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Memcached, Redis, DynamoDB
- Working experience with Terraform and Kubernetes
- Experience with event streaming platforms and messaging brokers such as Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, Amazon SQS
- Experience working with wide-column stores such as Apache Cassandra
- Knowledge of an additional scripting language such as PHP, Node.js, Python
- Good familiarity with domain-driven design
- Competitive base salary
- Challenging, dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Bonus options available in tokens
- An opportunity to be part of a life-changing financial innovation
- Consistently expanding responsibilities and career growth path