Do you want to take part in the global growth of one of the leading FinTech companies in the digital asset world, to disrupt entire industries, and to help shape and redefine the very essence of capital markets and modern financial services?
Nexo enables global members of the blockchain community to unlock, manage and leverage their wealth in a convenient and tax-efficient manner, by borrowing or earning interest against their digital assets. Over the past 15 years, Nexo has developed the expertise, infrastructure and capabilities, that have allowed us to provide products and services to millions of customers across the globe and to become a leading retail-oriented lender in the Blockchain space.
The Institutional Sales Coordinator/Coach will be based in the UK, US, or Singapore and will play a critical role in product knowledge, institutional sales training and onboarding, sales meeting support, structuring and monitoring of the sales plan and targets, and planning and reporting to Nexo’s partner in charge of Institutional Sales. The ideal candidate will be able to navigate effectively multiple priorities, whereby applying utmost care for competence, brand development, quality, accuracy, and time management.
Please Note: Work location for this role is FLEXIBLE! This position allows 100% remote work from home with occasional domestic and international travel. Permanent UK/US/Singapore residency and/or citizenship status for this role is a mandatory requirement.
- Act as the central point of contact and provide sales, coaching, administrative, planning, and reporting support to Nexo’s Institutional Sales teams
- Devise sales manuals, coordinate and conduct meetings with Institutional Sales team members covering the range of Nexo’s relevant products and platform, enhance sales strategies and goals, facilitate sales delivery, trackand report progress
- Develop and implement a process to structure and monitor the pipeline of lead generation, deliverables, work-in-progress activities, achievement of sales milestones etc., for the Institutional Sales teams
- Streamline and standardize communication to drive collaboration and generate efficiencies across the regional salespeople and the home-office based client relationship management team
- Provide support and act as back-up for regional sales team members, as needed
- Conduct monthly reports on sales performance using data from multiple sources
- Support global, cross-functional special projects to leverage analytics and inform initiatives related to business strategy, performance reporting and functional excellence.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Engineering or related field is required.
- Minimum of 5-10 years in an institutional sales and team leadership role responsible for achievement of assigned sales quota and/or delivery of technology-related solutions to enterprise customers.
- Priority will be given to candidates with prior experience in coordinating and managing institutional sales, and/or business development teams.
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively with others on projects, taking ownership of tasks while seeking guidance when necessary
- Exceptionally organized, strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- A strong analytical mindset, business acumen and an ability to collaborate with a diverse, global, cross-functional team
- Expert level of knowledge of sales, client management and reporting software
- Competitive base salary
- Bonuses commensurate with performance
- A challenging, dynamic and stimulating work environment
- An opportunity to be part of a life-changing financial innovation
- Consistently expanding responsibilities globally and career growth path