We arе looking for а talented and hard-working professional to join our unrivalled team as a Compliance Specialist.
- Survey the compliance and AML/CTF framework for Nexo’s business activity in multiple jurisdictions;
- Analyze digital assets transfers (including bitcoin, ether and security tokens) from compliance and AML/CTF perspective;
- Monitor activities in the field of wire transfers and participate in client reviews;
- Support key regulatory projects, mainly related to digital assets;
- Optimize internal compliance and AML/CTF processes and guidelines;
- Carry out corporate onboarding;
- Address any general or ad-hoc compliance queries from members of Nexo’s team;
- Work closely with and report to the Head of Legal, and the Managing Partners, when necessary, to better assess applicable requirements and to ensure that Nexo’s business activity is carried out in full compliance therewith.
- University degree in law, economics, finance or similar discipline;
- At least 2-year professional experience as a compliance specialist in the financial industry; experience in the field of digital assets/blockchain will be considered a strong advantage;
- Strong understanding of laws and regulations relevant to AML/CTF;
- CAMS or similar qualification will be considered a strong advantage;
- Proficiency in English;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to assess and mitigate regulatory risks;
- Advanced multi-tasking skills;
- Outstanding analytical, prioritizing, problem-solving and planning skills;
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to the delegated tasks and responsibilities;
- Ability to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced and dynamic technological environment and meet deadlines; ability to work independently but within one strong team;
- Curiosity and a strong desire to learn, grow and be up-to-date with the trends and the best practices in digital assets, banking, FinTech, and RegTech; knowledge of developments in the decentralized finance and related crypto ecosystems will be considered a strong advantage.
- Competitive remuneration;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Bonus options available in tokens;
- An opportunity to be part of life-changing financial innovation.