What we do and who we are?
We are the leading crypto lender that has built its reputation in the blockchain world with its signature Instant Crypto Credit LinesTM and Earn Interest product. Nexo has processed more than $30B+ for a continually growing 2M+ user base from more than 200+ jurisdictions around the globe.
We live and breathe solving complex problems for our base and we have the customer reviews to show for. We’ve zeroed in on solving real issues for our users and found a great product market fit. The result is a profitable business from Day 1 that has distributed close to $30M in dividends until now.
We are on a mission to build the next generation of infrastructure that will enable millions of people to ditch the traditional banking rails and move to a world of financial freedom and great UX. Nexo’s team consists of builders and problem solvers that sacrifice short term profits for the benefits of its users.
Nexo’s team is regularly featured on Bloomberg and CNBC to comment on pressing blockchain issues such as the Tether stablecoin, Facebook’s Libra, Tokenized Gold, and Bitcoin.
We are looking to hire a highly quantitative experienced professional to join the growing team of Nexo as a Quantitative Java Developer.
As part of a fast-growing team, the successful candidate will be tasked with the design and development of internal systems to facilitate the day-to-day operations of the Nexo Trading team.
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or another analytical or engineering field from a strong academic program
- Minimum of 3 years of development experience, with a strong emphasis on Java development
- Familiarity with other programming languages such as Python, Ruby, SQL, R, Haskel, C++ or other scripting languages.
- Knowledge of OOP principles, concurrency, architecture, data structures
- Experience with Git and Git branching strategies (Git flow)
- Experience with DBS (Postgres, MongoDB or MSSQL)
- Knowledge of sound software development practices (Test Driven Development etc.)
- Experience with web technologies is considered a plus
- Experience with automated trading strategies, implementation, execution, and refinement in traditional finance or digital-assets sector is considered a strong plus
- Experience with cloud providers (AWS, Google etc.) is considered a plus
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and give accurate time estimates
- A desire to constantly improve as a professional and stay on top of the cutting edge technologies
- Competitive base salary
- Challenging, dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Bonus options available in tokens
- An opportunity to be part of a life-changing financial innovation
- Consistently expanding responsibilities and career growth path