Imagine yourself contributing to the development of one of the most dynamic Blockchain FinTech companies in the world, reshaping entire industries and redefining the very essence of how financial services are conducted. This revolutionary innovation is Nexo.
Nexo is providing the blockchain community with the ability to borrow against their digital assets, rather than selling them. The team behind Nexo has been in the online lending automation and credit facilitation business for over 10 years, servicing millions of clients across Europe.
Earlier in 2018, we conducted a very successful 11x oversubscribed Private Pre-Sale and exceeded our funding goal, raising $52.5 million within two weeks. Since then Nexo’s outstanding platform has attracted a vast community of satisfied customers on a global scale.
We are now looking for exceptionally talented and hard-working people to join our unrivaled team.
We are looking to hire a professional to join the growing team of Nexo as a Copywriter/Content Creator.
- Work to enhance Nexo’s copywriting/content creation effort
- Write clear and interesting articles, blogs, newsletters, social media posts, etc. in a timely manner
- Write content in the style and syntax of Nexo’s own communication channels, including but not limited to https://medium.com/nexo, https://twitter.com/NexoFinance
- Prepare well-written press releases in accordance with high journalistic standards
- Peer edit other people’s writing to improve the overall quality of the content output
- Research specific blockchain and financial technology for the contextual placement of Nexo-centered content
- Monitor the news and information flow in the blockchain space and exam on an ongoing basis the opportunities for the news-hijacking
- Prepare content for media pitching and outreach and coordinate that effort with the PR department.
- Professional proficiency in the English language and rich vocabulary
- Copywriting experience, ideally professional, with a solid portfolio of work
- Exceptional writing and research skills
- Self-starter and comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment
- Understanding of the blockchain space and its community
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrency-related terminologies and trends and have a liking for crypto culture
- Grasp the current trends surrounding virtual assets and lending activities and custodian services
- Experience in drafting, implementing and developing copy for crypto-related topics
- Ability to solve complex problems and apply interdisciplinary thinking
- Work in a team of experienced professionals and see their skills and abilities as a supplement to your endeavors rather than threats
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to the delegated tasks and responsibilities
- Curiosity and a strong desire to learn, grow and be up-to-date with the trends and the best practices in virtual assets, banking, FinTech and RegTech
- Ability to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced environment and meet deadlines; ability to work independently but within one strong team
- Experience working in tech and internet-related sectors
- Experience in the cryptocurrency space, banking and/or FinTech
- Passion for innovation and disruption of the Crypto FinTech space
- Social media or content marketing experience a plus
- Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides a plus