What we do and who we are?
We are the leading crypto lender that has built its reputation in the blockchain world with its signature Instant Crypto Credit LinesTM and Earn Interest product. Nexo has processed more than $30B+ for a continually growing 2M+ user base from more than 200+ jurisdictions around the globe.
We live and breathe solving complex problems for our base and we have the customer reviews to show for. We’ve zeroed in on solving real issues for our users and found a great product market fit. The result is a profitable business from Day 1 that has distributed close to $30M in dividends until now.
We are on a mission to build the next generation of infrastructure that will enable millions of people to ditch the traditional banking rails and move to a world of financial freedom and great UX. Nexo’s team consists of builders and problem solvers that sacrifice short term profits for the benefits of its users.
Nexo’s team is regularly featured on Bloomberg and CNBC to comment on pressing blockchain issues such as the Tether stablecoin, Facebook’s Libra, Tokenized Gold, and Bitcoin.
We are looking to hire a professional to join the growing team of Nexo as an Accountant.
- Responsible for the posting of journal entries in the accounting system of Nexo
- Monitoring the accuracy and validity of the journal entries and balances
- Assisting in the Reconciliation of bank statements against General Ledger (GL), account receivables/payables transactions and settlements received in the bank, related-party transactions, card-processed transactions to GL and relevant documentation (supplier invoices, receipts, etc.), investigating and resolving discrepancies
- Assisting in preparation of monthly management reports
- Performing year-end accounting closure and assisting the finance team during annual and interim financial audits
- Support the preparation and filing of quarterly/annual tax declarations
- Reporting to the CFO and liaising with/supporting the other members of the finance/payments/treasury teams аs needed
- At least 3 years of accounting experience
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or Economics. ACCA or equivalent accounting qualification would be considered an advantage
- Understanding of generally accepted accounting principles
- Attention to details
- Excellent English communication skills (written and spoken)
- Experience with ERP/automated accounting systems - SAP
- Competitive base salary
- The challenging, dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Bonus options available in tokens
- An opportunity to be part of a life-changing financial innovation
- Consistently expanding responsibilities and career growth path