Do you want to take part in the development of one of the most dynamic Crypto FinTech companies in the world, disrupt entire industries, and redefine the very essence of how financial services are conducted?
You now have the chance to do so by joining Nexo!
Nexo is currently the leading regulated financial institution for digital assets, providing the blockchain community with the ability to borrow against & earn interest on their crypto assets, rather than selling them.
The company has processed over $1.5 billion for its 550K+ users within its two years of operation. The Nexo Team has 12+ years of experience in FinTech. Nexo’s services are available in 40+ fiat currencies across 200 jurisdictions, and the company’s profitable business model has thus far allowed us to distribute $3.5M+ in dividends to holders of the promising NEXO Token.
Sounds interesting, right? Currently, we’re looking for a full-time Salesforce Administrator to join us and support our sales team through creating and implementing processes, analyzing data, managing projects, and driving Salesforce enhancements.
• 3+ years of Salesforce CRM experience, preferably in SaaS
• Previous experience with Salesforce Lightning
• SQL fluency preferred
• Stakeholder management experience
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Salesforce Certified Admin 201 is a definite advantage
• Salesforce Certified Developer 401 is an advantage
• Expertise and Interest in Blockchain/FinTech are a plus, but not mandatory
• Design and configure Salesforce UI to meet business requirements.
• Responsible for all the Back-end builds within Salesforce that allows the creation of workflows and structures to support the needs of various departments.
• Close work with business leaders to understand requirements, and prescribe solutions based on a strong working knowledge of the Salesforce.com platform.
• Identify existing and upcoming features and best practices to ensure the maximum value of the Salesforce platform.
• Engage in strategic thinking and planning processes, vision, and improvements.
• An opportunity to be part of a life-changing financial innovation
• Work in a highly collaborative team of qualified professionals
• Competitive salary
• Multisport card, company and team activities
• Bonus options
Sounds like your place to be? Please, show yourself and send us a CV.