What we do and who we are?
We are the leading crypto lender that has built its reputation in the blockchain world with its signature Instant Crypto Credit LinesTM and Earn Interest product. Nexo has processed more than $30B+ for a continually growing 2M+ user base from more than 200+ jurisdictions around the globe.
We live and breathe solving complex problems for our base and we have the customer reviews to show for. We’ve zeroed in on solving real issues for our users and found a great product market fit. The result is a profitable business from Day 1 that has distributed close to $30M in dividends until now.
We are on a mission to build the next generation of infrastructure that will enable millions of people to ditch the traditional banking rails and move to a world of financial freedom and great UX. Nexo’s team consists of builders and problem solvers that sacrifice short term profits for the benefits of its users.
Nexo’s team is regularly featured on Bloomberg and CNBC to comment on pressing blockchain issues such as the Tether stablecoin, Facebook’s Libra, Tokenized Gold, and Bitcoin.
- Take part in designing, scoping, developing, and maintaining features and components
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, quarterly goals
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability with a commitment to deliver quality outcomes on time
- Provides help to management, including hiring, onboarding, training and keeps management updated on team performance
- Perform code-reviews to identify potential issues or alternative solutions
- Manage the product backlog with the help of the Product owners
- Proactively proposes improvement plans and best practices
- Monitors specific KPIs to ensure the proper delivery of the business
- 2+ years of experience leading a team of 5-10 people
- 5+ years of experience in a software development role
- Strong knowledge of Java and experience with Java EE Frameworks or Spring/Spring Boot
- Extensive understanding of architectural styles and design patterns
- Familiarity with several coding and computer languages
- Understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in FinTech space
- Experience with decentralised IT and distributed systems
- A good understanding of blockchain technology and the digital assets space
- Passion for innovation and disruption of the Blockchain FinTech space
- Experience with AWS
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to solve problems for a global diverse base of customers on a massive scale
- Competitive salary
- Very attractive social package
- Flexible working conditions
- Bonus Options available in Nexo tokens