What we do and who we are?
We are the leading crypto lender that has built its reputation in the blockchain world with its signature Instant Crypto Credit LinesTM and Earn Interest product. Nexo has processed more than $30B+ for a continually growing 2M+ user base from more than 200+ jurisdictions around the globe.
We live and breathe solving complex problems for our base and we have the customer reviews to show for. We’ve zeroed in on solving real issues for our users and found a great product market fit. The result is a profitable business from Day 1 that has distributed close to $30M in dividends until now.
We are on a mission to build the next generation of infrastructure that will enable millions of people to ditch the traditional banking rails and move to a world of financial freedom and great UX. Nexo’s team consists of builders and problem solvers that sacrifice short term profits for the benefits of its users.
Nexo’s team is regularly featured on Bloomberg and CNBC to comment on pressing blockchain issues such as the Tether stablecoin, Facebook’s Libra, Tokenized Gold, and Bitcoin.
We are now looking for а talented and hard-working professional to join our unrivalled team as a Contract and M&A Specialist
- Handle Nexo’s onboarding with its potential contractors prior to Nexo’s entering into business relationships therewith, address all the queries and provide the necessary documents in this regard;
- Prepare and revise commercial agreements, including but not limited to share and asset purchase agreements, investment and shareholders’ agreements, JV agreements, service-level agreements, general terms and conditions, company policies, procedures, plans, programs and other types of legal instruments;
- Actively take part in M&A projects, as well as in product and transaction structuring;
- Address any general or ad-hoc legal queries from members of Nexo's team;
- Work closely with and report to the Head of Legal, and the Managing Partners, when necessary, to better assess applicable requirements and to ensure that Nexo's business activity is carried out in full compliance therewith;
- Work in close cooperation and actively communicate with partners, regional legal counsels and regulators.
- Master's degree in law;
- Strong academic record;
- Minimum relevant professional experience in a corporate environment of 3-4 years; experience in the field of M&A, financial instruments, financial institutions and blockchain is a strong advantage;
- Proficiency in English;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to comprehend how new regulations will impact Nexo's products and expansion plans;
- Experience in preparation and implementation of commercial agreements, in particular related to financial instruments and cryptocurrencies;
- Ability to assess and mitigate regulatory risks;
- Ability to solve complex problems and apply interdisciplinary thinking;
- Advanced multi-tasking skills;
- Outstanding analytical, prioritising, problem-solving and planning skills;
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to the delegated tasks and responsibilities;
- Ability to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced environment and meet deadlines; ability to work independently but within one strong team;
- Curiosity and a strong desire to learn, grow and be up-to-date with the trends and the best practices in cryptocurrencies, banking, FinTech and RegTech.
Why join the Nexo team:
- Flex hours & Hybrid way of work, WFH
- Annual bonuses for referral and extra results
- 25 days paid leave
- Learning Hub
- Medical care, Standing desks & Glasses
- Wellness program & Multisport card
- Parking, Electric bikes & Transport card
- Occasional team buildings and partiesAlways stay ahead with the great team, working on signature, life-changing products, forging the path to the future of finance.