What we do and who we are?
We are the leading crypto lender that has built its reputation in the blockchain world with its signature Instant Crypto Credit LinesTM and Earn Interest product. Nexo has processed more than $30B+ for a continually growing 2M+ user base from more than 200+ jurisdictions around the globe.
We live and breathe solving complex problems for our base and we have the customer reviews to show for. We’ve zeroed in on solving real issues for our users and found a great product market fit. The result is a profitable business from Day 1 that has distributed close to $30M in dividends until now.
We are on a mission to build the next generation of infrastructure that will enable millions of people to ditch the traditional banking rails and move to a world of financial freedom and great UX. Nexo’s team consists of builders and problem solvers that sacrifice short term profits for the benefits of its users.
Nexo’s team is regularly featured on Bloomberg and CNBC to comment on pressing blockchain issues such as the Tether stablecoin, Facebook’s Libra, Tokenized Gold, and Bitcoin.
- Build and execute communications plans with clearly defined objectives, key performance indicators, audiences and timetables
- Drafting and reviewing written materials such as press releases, newsletters and brochures
- Build strong internal relationships with business partners
- Managing the organisation’s social media presence
- Coordinating rapid-response crisis communications
- Planning events such as fundraisers, panel discussions and press conferences
- Traveling to industry conferences to represent the company.
- Create content and assist in creation of releases, blog posts, executive briefing materials, and campaign assets.
- Report to the Board of Directors
- 5 + years of work experience in the fields of Communication, PR Marketing, Social Media.
- Proven experience in the field of Fintech and Crypto
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Highly effective communication skills and proven track-record of managing projects within an organisation or teams.
- Comfortable collaborating and working remote with cross-functional teammates.
- Proactive self-starter and problem-solver.
- Experience with decentralised IT and distributed systems
- A good understanding of blockchain technology and the digital assets space
- Passion for innovation and disruption of the Blockchain FinTech space
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to solve problems for a global diverse base of customers on a massive scale
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working conditions
- Bonus Options available in Nexo tokens