Do you want to take part in the development of one of the most dynamic Crypto FinTech companies in the world, disrupt entire industries and redefine the very essence of how financial services are conducted?
Nexo is providing the blockchain community with the ability to borrow & earn interest against their digital assets, rather than selling them. The team behind Nexo has been in the online lending automation and credit facilitation business for over 10 years, servicing millions of clients across Europe.
We're world leaders in the Crypto Lending space and we intend to remain in that position. In order to do so, we are expanding the scope of our operations by building capabilities in OTC, quantitative and systematic trading.
We are looking to hire an experienced and highly numerical professional to join the growing trading team of Nexo as a Quantitative Researcher.
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative information to generate proprietary insights and make actionable recommendations for Nexo’s trading team
- Facilitate the implementation of strategies to optimize the costs of liquidity
- Develop and continuously improve mathematical models, and translate algorithms into code
- Evaluate market-neutral arbitrage opportunities in the digital asset markets
- Backtest and implement trading models and signals in a live trading environment
- Create and publish industry reports and thought leadership research
- Advanced Degree in computer science, math, statistics, physics, or another analytical or engineering field from a strong academic program
- Strong experience with programming languages such as Python, R, Java, Ruby, SQL or other scripting languages
- 0-2 years experience in a data-driven research position in a high-performance environment
- Proficiency in probability & statistics (e.g. time-series analysis, machine learning, pattern recognition, NLP)
- A background demonstrating strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize a diverse set of tasks with overlapping timelines
- An ability to communicate advanced concepts in a concise and logical way to a non-technical audience
- Demonstrated interest and/or experience in the financial or cryptocurrency markets
- Experience in asset management or investment analysis
- Good understanding of structuring managing and manipulating large datasets
- Passion for innovation and disruption of the Blockchain FinTech space
- Competitive base salary
- Challenging, dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Bonus options available in tokens
- An opportunity to be part of a life-changing financial innovation
- Consistently expanding responsibilities and career growth path