What we do and who we are?
We are the leading crypto lender that has built its reputation in the blockchain world with its signature Instant Crypto Credit LinesTM and Earn Interest product. Nexo has processed more than $30B+ for a continually growing 2M+ user base from more than 200+ jurisdictions around the globe.
We live and breathe solving complex problems for our base and we have the customer reviews to show for. We’ve zeroed in on solving real issues for our users and found a great product market fit. The result is a profitable business from Day 1 that has distributed close to $30M in dividends until now.
We are on a mission to build the next generation of infrastructure that will enable millions of people to ditch the traditional banking rails and move to a world of financial freedom and great UX. Nexo’s team consists of builders and problem solvers that sacrifice short term profits for the benefits of its users.
Nexo’s team is regularly featured on Bloomberg and CNBC to comment on pressing blockchain issues such as the Tether stablecoin, Facebook’s Libra, Tokenized Gold, and Bitcoin.
We are looking to hire an experienced and highly numerical professional to join the growing trading team of Nexo as a Quantitative Researcher.
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative information to generate proprietary insights and make actionable recommendations for Nexo’s trading team
- Facilitate the implementation of strategies to optimize the costs of liquidity
- Develop and continuously improve mathematical models, and translate algorithms into code
- Evaluate market-neutral arbitrage opportunities in the digital asset markets
- Backtest and implement trading models and signals in a live trading environment
- Create and publish industry reports and thought leadership research
- Advanced Degree in computer science, math, statistics, physics, or another analytical or engineering field from a strong academic program
- Strong experience with programming languages such as Python, R, Java, Ruby, SQL or other scripting languages
- 0-2 years experience in a data-driven research position in a high-performance environment
- Proficiency in probability & statistics (e.g. time-series analysis, machine learning, pattern recognition, NLP)
- A background demonstrating strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize a diverse set of tasks with overlapping timelines
- An ability to communicate advanced concepts in a concise and logical way to a non-technical audience
- Demonstrated interest and/or experience in the financial or cryptocurrency markets
- Experience in asset management or investment analysis
- Good understanding of structuring managing and manipulating large datasets
- Passion for innovation and disruption of the Blockchain FinTech space
- Competitive base salary
- Challenging, dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Bonus options available in tokens
- An opportunity to be part of a life-changing financial innovation
- Consistently expanding responsibilities and career growth path