What we do and who we are?
We are the leading crypto lender that has built its reputation in the blockchain world with its signature Instant Crypto Credit LinesTM and Earn Interest product. Nexo has processed more than $30B+ for a continually growing 2M+ user base from more than 200+ jurisdictions around the globe.
We live and breathe solving complex problems for our base and we have the customer reviews to show for. We’ve zeroed in on solving real issues for our users and found a great product market fit. The result is a profitable business from Day 1 that has distributed close to $30M in dividends until now.
We are on a mission to build the next generation of infrastructure that will enable millions of people to ditch the traditional banking rails and move to a world of financial freedom and great UX. Nexo’s team consists of builders and problem solvers that sacrifice short term profits for the benefits of its users.
Nexo’s team is regularly featured on Bloomberg and CNBC to comment on pressing blockchain issues such as the Tether stablecoin, Facebook’s Libra, Tokenized Gold, and Bitcoin.
We are looking to hire a talented and hard-working professional to join our growing team as an Trading Operations Analyst at our cryptocurrency OTC desk.
- Built a reporting framework to monitor the activity of the sales team.
- Provide business analytics and reporting support in the area of pipeline and pipeline generation efforts and track KPIs.
- Ensure CRM hygiene and continuously improve the sales processes built on top of Salesforce and Outreach.
- Quickly learn, understand, and clearly document current processes, interactions & dependencies.
- Provide business analytics and advice to the sales manager on ongoing business and strategic initiatives.
- Ensure all the needed information to support the business and sales team is available in a timely and accurate manner.
- Be the key contact point for sales team support.
- Critical thinker who can quickly diagnose problems with hypotheses & quantify impact.
- Data driven & experience working cross functionally.
- Able to present to & comfortable around multiple levels of leaders.
- Has a strong sense of accountability & drive.
- Eager to continuously learn (personally & from the job).
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a dynamic, collaborative and high growth environment.
- Bachelor or Master degree in mathematics, business, statistics or another related field.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce Lightning, Google Sheet/MS Excel, and Outreach(or similar solution for sales process automation).
- Experience using technology & automation to design processes.
- Ability to effectively communicate sales operations architectures, plans, proposals and results and negotiate options at senior management levels.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Competitive base salary
- Very attractive social package
- Flexible working conditions
- Bonus options available in tokens
- An opportunity to be part of a life-changing financial innovation