Do you want to take part in the development of one of the most dynamic FinTech companies in the world, disrupt entire industries and redefine the very essence of how financial services are conducted?
Nexo is providing the blockchain community with the ability to borrow & earn interest against their digital assets, rather than selling them. The team behind Nexo has been in the online lending automation and credit facilitation business for over 10 years, servicing millions of clients across Europe.
We're world leaders in the Digital Asset Lending space and we intend to remain in that position. In order to do so, we’re looking for professionals that would like to develop both themselves and the team around them while building a world-class product.
We are looking to hire a professional to join the growing institutional business development team of Nexo as a M&A Associate.
- Support the corporate development/ M&A process from strategy development through transaction close by conducting due diligence, evaluating opportunities and executing transactions
- Perform research and analysis on companies in the industry across financials, business operations, competitive intelligence and corporate developments to support the initial screening and qualification of targets
- Help build and maintain Nexo’s acquisition pipeline, strategic rationale and profiles of top targets
- Develop clear, high-impact presentation materials and other written materials to be presented on C-level and BOD
- Collaborate with other departments to maintain a deep understanding of the institutional counterparties, current cryptocurrency market conditions, and Nexo’s competitive position
- University degree in economics, finance, accounting, math, or another analytical field from a top academic program
- Studying towards CFA or similar qualification will be considered an advantage
- Minimum of 2+ years in a role in financial advisory, preferably Big 4, investment banking, or securities lending
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality and well-researched information in tight deadlines
- Maintains confidentiality in all matters
- Passion for crypto-assets and knowledge of developments in the decentralized finance and related Crypto ecosystems is a bonus
- Competitive base salary
- Challenging, dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Attractive perks such as Multisport card and health insurance
- Generous bonus options available in tokens
- An opportunity to be part of a life-changing financial innovation
- Consistently expanding responsibilities and career growth path