What we do and who we are?
We are the leading crypto lender that has built its reputation in the blockchain world with its signature Instant Crypto Credit LinesTM and Earn Interest product. Nexo has processed more than $30B+ for a continually growing 2M+ user base from more than 200+ jurisdictions around the globe.
We live and breathe solving complex problems for our base and we have the customer reviews to show for. We’ve zeroed in on solving real issues for our users and found a great product market fit. The result is a profitable business from Day 1 that has distributed close to $30M in dividends until now.
We are on a mission to build the next generation of infrastructure that will enable millions of people to ditch the traditional banking rails and move to a world of financial freedom and great UX. Nexo’s team consists of builders and problem solvers that sacrifice short term profits for the benefits of its users.
Nexo’s team is regularly featured on Bloomberg and CNBC to comment on pressing blockchain issues such as the Tether stablecoin, Facebook’s Libra, Tokenized Gold, and Bitcoin.
We are looking for an experienced individual to join the team at Nexo as a React Developer. Ideally, we are looking for a candidate with a strong mathematical and analytical background.
- Developing new features on Web & Mobile client applications
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Support and optimize existing code/features for Web & Mobile client applications, internal administrative tools
- Creating custom components and styling them based on the design requirements
- Maintaining a well-tested codebase with continuous integration and coverage reporting
- Develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve, you own the full life-cycle of your code - you write it, you own it
- Advanced degree in computer Science, Maths, or another analytical or Engineering field
- 3+ years experience with React
- Experience with Redux, Jest and SASS
- Ability to manage and prioritise a diverse set of tasks with overlapping timelines
- Highly adept at software design and technical problem-solving
- Communicate complex concepts in simple terms to a non-technical audience
- Experience with React Native, ReactJS
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus options available in tokens
- Challenging, dynamic and stimulating work environment
- An opportunity to be part of a life-changing financial innovation
- Consistently expanding responsibilities and career growth