What we do and who we are?
We are the leading crypto lender that has built its reputation in the blockchain world with its signature Instant Crypto Credit LinesTM and Earn Interest product. Nexo has processed more than $30B+ for a continually growing 2M+ user base from more than 200+ jurisdictions around the globe.
We live and breathe solving complex problems for our base and we have the customer reviews to show for. We’ve zeroed in on solving real issues for our users and found a great product market fit. The result is a profitable business from Day 1 that has distributed close to $30M in dividends until now.
We are on a mission to build the next generation of infrastructure that will enable millions of people to ditch the traditional banking rails and move to a world of financial freedom and great UX. Nexo’s team consists of builders and problem solvers that sacrifice short term profits for the benefits of its users.
Nexo’s team is regularly featured on Bloomberg and CNBC to comment on pressing blockchain issues such as the Tether stablecoin, Facebook’s Libra, Tokenized Gold, and Bitcoin.
We are looking to hire a professional to join our growing team of Nexo as a Software Architect, Trading.
- Develop architectural solutions for applications, databases, models and web services
- Evaluate existing software solutions to identify areas for improvement
- Create modifications for existing software to upgrade performance
- Ensure architectural integrity of our software solutions
- Maintain thorough documentation of systems and applications
- Collaborate with programmers and developers to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- 2+ years of proven work experience as Architect or similar technical lead role
- Hands-on experience in a software development role
- Familiarity with several coding and computer languages (Java, Python, etc)
- Extensive understanding of architectural styles and design patterns
- Previous experience with distributed systems and cloud providers
- Experience with database design and data modeling
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- A good understanding of blockchain technology and the digital assets space
- Passion for innovation and disruption of the Blockchain FinTech space
- Experience with TOGAF or ArchiMate
- Extensive experience with AWS