Do you want to take part in the development of one of the most dynamic Crypto FinTech companies in the world, disrupt entire industries and redefine the very essence of how financial services are conducted?
Nexo is providing the blockchain community with the ability to borrow & earn interest against its digital assets, rather than selling them. The team behind Nexo has been in the online lending automation and credit facilitation business for over 10 years, servicing millions of clients across Europe.
We're world leaders in the Crypto Lending space and we intend to remain in that position. We are looking to hire a talented and hard-working professional to join our growing team as an Operations Associate at our cryptocurrency OTC desk.
- Facilitate pre and post-trade execution and communication
- Facilitate investor and fund services, such as investor onboarding and due diligence
- Reconcile positions across strategic accounts and provide regular PnL and inventory reporting
- Maintain and improve existing automated transaction tools to ensure timely execution and accurate reporting
- Ensure effective position keeping and support the development and monitoring of risk management policies and procedures
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders external vendors such as prime brokers, custodians and executing venues to help efficiently scale OTC Desk Infrastructure
- University degree in economics, finance, accounting, math, or another analytical field
- 3+ years experience in а process-oriented, financial operations and back-office position in a financial institution
- Strong processing, reporting, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize a diverse set of tasks with overlapping timelines
- Knowledge and understanding of trade life cycle management
- Strong sense of personal responsibility, ownership mentality, reliability, and results-orientation
- Excellent ability to detect and troubleshoot problems, logical reasoning, and common sense
- Professional experience at an investment firm, investment bank, or fund administrator is preferred
- Demonstrated interest and/or experience in the cryptocurrency markets
- Passion for innovation and disruption of the Blockchain FinTech space
- Competitive base salary
- Challenging, dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Bonus options available in tokens
- An opportunity to be part of a life-changing financial innovation
- Consistently expanding responsibilities and career growth path