Imagine yourself contributing to the development of one of the most dynamic Blockchain FinTech companies in the world, reshaping entire industries and redefining the very essence of how financial services are conducted. This revolutionary innovation is Nexo.
Nexo is providing the blockchain community with the ability to borrow against their digital assets, rather than selling them. The team behind Nexo has been in the online lending automation and credit facilitation business for over 10 years, servicing millions of clients across Europe.cr
Earlier in 2018, we conducted a very successful 11x oversubscribed Private Pre-Sale and exceeded our funding goal, raising $52.5 million within two weeks. Since then Nexo’s outstanding platform has attracted a vast community of satisfied customers on a global scale.
We are now looking for exceptionally talented and hard-working people to join our unrivalled team.
For an in-depth understanding of the scale of our endeavour, make sure to explore our detailed whitepaper or our short business overview.
We are looking to hire a professional to join the growing team of Nexo as a Payments Specialist.
- Handle all money-in and money-out flows,
- Investigate any transaction failures;
- Assisting the Customer Support team to resolve transfer related issues;
- Involved in AML and KYC processes;
- Synchronisation with the accounting and reporting personnel for budgeting and financial statements generation;
- Participate in process improvement initiatives;
- Ensure availability of funds on corporate accounts;
- Helps with the implementation of new payments processes.
- You have experience working in a secure payment environment;
- You have a good understanding of payment processes, money movements and reconciliation;
- Advanced multi-tasking skills;
- Outstanding analytical, prioritizing, problem-solving & planning skills;
- Proficiency in English;
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to the delegated tasks and responsibilities;
- Availability to work on shifts;
- Understanding of the blockchain space and its community;
- Strong understanding of blockchain-related terminologies and trends and have a liking for blockchain culture;
- Experience working in tech and internet-related sectors;
- Experience in the blockchain space, banking and/or FinTech;
- Passion for innovation and disruption of the Blockchain FinTech space;
- You have experience in Customer Support or Client Verification teams.
- Competitive base salary;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Bonus options available in tokens;
- An opportunity to be part of life-changing financial innovation.